S***, Damn, Motherf******

There was a reason why I hadn't posted anything about the recent run my Rockets were on. I just didn't want to jinx it. Low and behold I log on to ESPN.com on my celly during lunch earlier...and lost my dat gum appetite!


I haven't lost hope...faith...or any of that crap. In fact, I know that we're a better team right now than we were last year, when we played 32 games without Yao (and went 20-12). That's a .633 clip. Hell, if we play that kinda ball in the next 26 games before the playoffs, we'll go 16-10, finish 52-30...AND STILL MAKE THE PLAYOFFS BABY!
Deke, get your azz ready to give us 15-18 minutes a game...we need that...and everyone else to play at the same level!

We still here, baby.
my pc is acting up...no pix right now.

Posted byFishbone at 8:01 PM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds