D I S G U S T E D



Sometimes a loss leaves such a terrible taste in your mouth that you've got to say something about it. This is the case following tonight's performance against the Mavs (L 100-94). How in the hell can we consider ourselves to be one of the better teams in the Western Conference if we can't put teams away when we have them down. A 17 point lead midway through the 3rd quarter...blown. Rafer has his best shooting night of the season in going for 18 including 3 3-pointers...worthless Yao has an impressive 30-15-6 blocks performance...wasted. A few careless turnovers, and the lack of a noticeable killer instinct do not leave me with a warm and fuzzy feeling going into this holiday.

Happy frickin Thanksgiving...now how far did I throw my Rockets fitted? I need it for Friday's game in Shaq's place.
and there it is...

Posted byFishbone at 5:58 AM  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogger Template by Blogcrowds